The Fastfire tinder material, when contacted by a flame or just sparks, creates a sustained 1,300 degree flame in seconds. The FastfireTM cube is ideal tinder when trying to get a camp or survival fire going under any conditions. It produces a wind resistant flame that will ignite even when wet. A full cube will burn for 10-12 minutes. If cut into 8 pieces for extended use, each piece will burn for 2-3 minutes. The cubes are individually sealed in a heavy-duty foil laminate wrap for long term storage.
- Size: 1” x 1”
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- Generates a sustained flame up to 1300°F
- Water resistant. Burns even when wet
- Wind resistant.
- Smokeless and odorless
- Ignites easily from any spark or any flame
- Low flashpoint of 140°F
- Individually packaged in heavy-duty foil laminate for long shelf-life and durability.
- Left whole, one cube will burn vigorously for 10 – 12 minutes
- Divided into eight piece each piece will burn 2 – 3 minutes
- Once extinguished, Fastfire material cools to the touch within seconds